Thursday, December 17, 2015

Final Part 1 of 2


Class / Self Evaluation


I like this class. Mostly because I get to use the computers and I have some friends in this class. I think that some of the writing we did actually helps us, not just learning different careers but also learning to type and writing more. Like it'll help when we need to write essays and all these papers that we will be doing in college/university. Some of the things I didn't like was that I didn't really sit close to anyone I actually knew and no one really interacted with each other. We just sat there doing our work on the computers and didn't try talking to anyone, well at least that is what I have seen around me. I'm not really sure on what I can say to improve this class? Maybe we can do more careers that aren't related with medical career pathways? Also I really wish we can listen to music while we are working. I think listening to music helps you while you work. I think I tried but I don't think I have done my best in this class. I'm always sleepy in the morning so I don't really have energy to do a lot. I'm not sure if I am or aren't a CTR person. I mean I can try. Does that count? Don't think that I am going to smoke or do drugs or be a thief. I just don't consider myself to be good or not that bad either.

No comments:

Post a Comment