Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Student Success Statement

" Kindness is the essence of greatness." - Joseph B. Wirthlin

Being kind is one of the best things you can do. It can change the way people see you, in a good way. It also helps change people's attitude. Kindness is something everyone should receive. It can cheer someone up and make them feel better. Be kind to everyone, and everyone will be kind to you. Being kind can be just being nice to someone, even if you don't really like them. Be respectful to others and their interest. Help someone out when in need. Even sharing things like your school supplies can be kind. Giving money to the homeless so they can buy themselves food or giving them clothes.  There's many things you can do to be kind to someone that will effect greatly.

2 comments:

  1. I found you about time...... ._. anyways look me up in the wepside am in his 6th block hope you like me blogg BYE TOBY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you about time...... ._. anyways look me up in the wepside am in his 6th block hope you like me blogg BYE TOBY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete