Monday, December 7, 2015

Student Success Statement

"1. Can people trust me to do what's right?
 2. Am I committed to do my very best?
 3. Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?
If the answers to these questions are yes, there is no way you can fail." - Lou Holtz

These questions let you know whether you are doing the right or wrong thing in life. If you say no to one of these questions, you can fix them. It is never too late to fix something. You know you are doing good if you answer yes to all the questions. If you say no then start treating people the way you would like to be treated. Make people know you are trustworthy. Commit yourself to do your very best, not just in school but in life. Doing this will help you succeed in life, many great things can come when you do the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment