Monday, January 11, 2016

Winter Break

On winter break, I didn't really go out much. I went to Montebello's mall and went to a small party on New year day. I remember sleeping a lot. I also went to church because of my mom. A book I have begun reading is a novel called The Los Angeles BB murder case.





I really like it. I also watched my favorite shows, Criminal Minds, Seinfeld, and Law & Order.









 I helped doing laundry and chores around the house. I've bought some new clothes and I'll be getting and Ipod soon. My mom made pozole for us to eat on Christmas. On New years, I went to a neighbor's house for a small party. I stayed there until 12:30. It was pretty fun. I don't think I did anything really exciting this entire break. It felt like how everyday was, except I didn't have school for three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment