Friday, December 11, 2015

Student Success Statement

"Always do right." - Mark Twain
I think sometimes everyone should live by this quote. And I say that because sometimes to do good you have to do bad. I believe that Our world would not function properly if it were all bad or if it were all good, I believe that our world needs to be be balanced between good and bad. Yes there are times when you have to do good like, sharing things or just being nice and helping someone out. I think people are wrong when they say it's a cruel world. The earth is a beautiful place that is controlled by humans, some are selfish and greedy and want power. This world is good but some people in it aren't. Many want to see them change, but how can they when there isn't a good example in front of them? You can be the example. You can change yourself to be good and many others will start to follow. That is all it takes to make this place better. Isn't that the correct answer?  As much as I would say you should always do the right thing, I still believe that there must be bad in this world to have balance in all of our lives. I don't know where I was going with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment