Friday, December 11, 2015

IDP Showcase

 Yesterday on December 10, 2015 My group and I presented in front of a panel about our project about a rare disease called Nephritis. I admit I was nervous to present, it had been my second time presenting because last time I presented it was in the summer bridge program for Linda Marquez. We had four slides and a mini documentary about Nephritis. The people that were in my group were: Rodney, Angela, and Julie. Rodney went first and talked about his part, then Julie went, after was Angela, then me. After I finished my part, Julie projected her phone and played the small Documentary she made. My groups parents were there except mine. I have learned from this experience and will use the information we had so I can take care of myself and won't get this disease. The panel did ask questions that we all tried our best to answer then finished the presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment